Circuit Workout Facility Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Circuit Workout Facilities
You provide a timed interval circuit workout on resistance machines to your clients. Each day you make sure they have a safe and enjoyable workout experience at your facility, but you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
- General Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
This program is limited to circuit work-out facilities:
- Facility is set up in circuits of approximately 10 hydraulic resistance machines
- Typical workout consists of timed intervals on each machine
- Each machine must be used in the cycle
- Cycle lasts approximately 30 minutes
- No other type of workout equipment is used
If other types of workout equipment are used, please complete our fitness center insurance questionnaire.
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email us if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Building Owner as Additional Insured
Additional Coverages Included
- Physical Abuse and Sexual Molestation – with Defense outside the limits
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review/$5,000 aggregate
- Medical Payments – included to $10,000 per person
- Membership Discrimination – $2,500 limit
- Defense Costs outside the limit of liability
- No BI or PD deductibles
- Occurrence forms, not claims made
Additional Coverages Available
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. This gives you more control over your cash flow so it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.