Massage Therapist Insurance
Insurance Program to Protect Massage Therapists
After a tough workout, you care for your clients from head to toe. To protect your practice, we offer a specialized insurance program designed for massage therapists:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Professional License Review
- Loss of Business Income
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Requirements – Licensed or certified by the state as required
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Building Owner as Additional Insured
- Coverage for Independent Contractors
Additional Coverages Included
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review/$5,000 aggregate
- Medical Payments Coverage of $10,000 per person
- Defense Costs outside the limit of liability
- No BI or PD deductibles
- Occurrence forms, not claims made
Additional Coverages Available
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. This gives you more control over your cash flow so it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
- Acupuncture, botox, cellulite reduction
- Laser equipment
- Permanent cosmetic services
- Tattooing and body piercing (other than earlobe)
- Medical advice and services