Swim Club Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Swimming Pools & Clubs
Swim clubs offer fun and exercise to members of all ages. For many swimmers, this is their very first swim team experience, training current and future athletes for high school, college, even Olympic competition. Your swimmers and divers may participate in a variety of activities, including:
- Club Teams
- Competitive Swimming/Diving Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Swimming/Diving Camps
- Skills Clinics
- Elite Programs
Our specially designed swimming insurance program provides the protection you need. Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about:
- General Liability
- Sports Liability
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Call or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Included
- Abuse and Molestation – with Defense outside the limits
- Health Club Professional Liability for advising members on fitness or nutritional needs
- Child Care Professional Liability for rated and licensed child care operations
- Sports Participant Legal Liability – if injured participant sues organization despite signing a waiver
- Medical Payments to child care students – at special limits
- Medical Payments – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Membership Discrimination – $2,500 limit
Additional Coverages Available
- Excess Sports Medical Payments – available to sports participants on limited basis – $2,500 limit
- Tanning Operations, including Professional Liability
- Massage Operations, including Professional Liability
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
- North Carolina – New Market July 2019
- Virginia – New Market April 2020
Please call or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.