Tennis Club Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Tennis Clubs & Racquet Sports
Tennis and racquet sports offer fun and exercise for members of all ages.
Your facility may offer indoor and outdoor courts (no domes).
You may offer training for all ability levels and your drills may range from fundamentals to advanced skills where your players participate in a variety of activities including…
- Competitive Tennis Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Tennis Camps
- Skills Clinics
- Elite Programs
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Tennis & Racquet Club Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Included at policy limits
- Health Club Professional Liability for advising members on their fitness or nutritional needs
- Child Care Professional Liability – if licensed child care operations are present and rated for
- Sports Participant Legal Liability covers the organization if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.
Additional Coverages Included at special limits
- Medical Payments to child care students
- Medical Payments at $5,000 – higher limits available
- Membership Discrimination coverage is provided at $2,500 limits
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse and Molestation (at policy limits with Defense outside the limits)
- Excess Sports Medical Payments covers injuries to sports participants on a limited basis at $2,500 per person.
- Massage Therapist Professional, including Professional Liability
- Tanning including Spray-on and Airbrush, including Professional Liability
- Property – Building & Contents
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Mobile Equipment
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
- Workers Compensation
- Special Events – most fundraising or competitive events without writing a separate policy
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. This gives you more control over your cash flow so it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.