Yoga Studio Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Yoga Studios
Your yoga studio inspires your clients to be happier and healthier.
Each day you make sure they have a safe and enjoyable workout experience at your facility, but you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
We offer a yoga studio insurance program that protects studios offering a wide range of yoga styles including Bikram yoga.
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Abuse & Molestation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Included
- Abuse and Molestation – with Defense outside the limits
- Health Club Professional Liability for advising members on fitness or nutritional needs
- Child Care Professional Liability for rated and licensed child care operations
- Sports Participant Legal Liability – if injured participant sues organization despite signing a waiver
- Medical Payments to child care students – at special limits
- Medical Payments – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Membership Discrimination – $2,500 limit
Additional Coverages Available
- Excess Sports Medical Payments – available to sports participants on limited basis – $2,500 limit
- Tanning Operations, including Professional Liability
- Massage Operations, including Professional Liability
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
- North Carolina – New Market July 2019
- Virginia – New Market April 2020
Please call or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.