Yoga Studio Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Yoga Studios
Each day you make sure they have a safe and enjoyable workout experience at your facility, but you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
We offer a yoga studio insurance program that protects studios offering a wide range of yoga styles including…
- Bikram yoga
- Hot yoga
Goat yoga coverage is not available.
Please phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions about:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Abuse & Molestation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Yoga Studio Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse and Molestation
- Childcare Liability
- Liability regarding injuries to participants
- Professional Liability for Instructors
- Massage Therapist Professional
- Tanning including Spray-on and Airbrush
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Mobile Equipment
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
- Workers Compensation
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. This gives you more control over your cash flow so it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.