Personal Trainer Insurance
Insurance Designed to Protect Fitness Instructors & Personal Trainers
Fitness professionals guide their students to new levels of health and fitness. Our specialty coverage for fitness professionals who direct individual or group exercise activities includes…
- Personal trainers
- Fitness instructors
- Yoga instructors – Goat Yoga, too!
- Aerobics instructors
- Pilates instructors
- Cardio kickboxing instructors
- Water aerobics instructors
- Dancercise instructors (Zumba, Jazzercise)
- Dance instructors
Our specially designed personal trainer program provides the protection you need.
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional License Review
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
If you operate a fitness center with pools, sports courts, please complete our fitness center insurance questionnaire:
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Professional Liability – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Included
- Professional License Review – $2,500 per review/$5,000 aggregate
- Medical Payments for Sports Participants – $2,500 limit
- Medical Payments. including coverage for volunteers – $5,000 limits, higher limits available
Additional Coverages Available
- Business Income – no waiting period or deductible (actual loss sustained)
- Equipment Breakdown fro electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
- Commercial Auto
- Umbrella – up to $10 million
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $100,000 limits, higher limits available
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
- North Carolina – New Market July 2019
- Virginia – New Market April 2020
Please call or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.